I humbly seek your forgiveness. Please.!? Do I have it?
Thank you. I really appreciate it!
I will do my best to not disappoint you like that again.
Now, on to my life lately. I have checked my calendar and I will attempt to bring you up to date.
Now, on to my life lately. I have checked my calendar and I will attempt to bring you up to date.
My last informative post was back on July 8th, so I really needed a reminder of what has been keeping me from my blog.
Are you ready?
We finished VBS on the 9th, with 21 children and I really enjoyed not having it on Friday. I think if we are able to VBS next year, I am going to suggest only having it for 4 days. There was just something about it that was fabulous.
We then spent Friday through Monday at my in-laws. My mother/sister-in-law and myself spent some time Saturday shopping for new bedding in their spare room. We went to church with them on Sunday and then went to a small county fair. We spent the afternoon with my father-in-law and our SD relatives watching a tractor pull. It was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. For some, it was the first tractor pull.




1 comment:
i've never been to a tractor pull - they go on around our area all the time. maybe we need to go to one.
Post a Comment