Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Busy Week

Last week we were away Monday night until Friday morning. We came home, unpacked, repacked and left to spend time with T's family. We then spent Friday and Saturday with them and enjoyed every minute!

We came home Saturday night, unpacked (again) showered and got ready for church. We then spent all of Sunday at church preparing for Vacation Bible School.

Monday, the children and I ran errands all day gathering last minute items for crafts. We arrived home just 30 minutes before it was time to leave for VBS.

Tuesday, Grandma came to visit and we spent the day together. We had to birthday shop for T. Again, we were out most of the day but this time we were able to spend about an hour home before it was time to leave.

Today I spent the day with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, shopping for new bedding and curtains. We had a fun day together even though we weren't very successful with the shopping! The children spent the day at home with their uncle and cousins and I believe they had a much better time than if they had gone shopping! I think today, we were home about 40 minutes before we needed to leave.

The biggest, most important thing to happen...today is T's birthday! In our 4o minutes, we were able to celebrate. Nothing too elaborate, but enough to be classified as a celebration.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T! We love you very much and we are so thankful for you!

Tomorrow, as of right now, I believe we are staying home. I am not counting on it, but I am hoping for a fairly quiet day.

VBS is going well, the first two days we had 14 children and tonight we had 20! We are so blessed to be having VBS and are thankful God brought us this opportunity.

1 comment:

momma said...

wow lady! you are busy, busy, busy!!!! when will you start your classes again?