Here are a few pictures of our trip last weekend. It was warmer in PA, and the trees were already flowering. I am not sure what type these were, but they sure were pretty.
This is what kept Luc occupied once he was able to do what he wanted. At least he had some fun! Playmobil is a wonderful thing!
We have some pictures from the quilt museum, but they are on Beth's camera. Hopefully we will be able to post them.
We are really busy with trying to get school complete for the year. It seems like the year drags on and then all of the sudden, it is time to be done. Oh, where does the time go?!
I hope everyone has a great Saturday. I'm going light shopping with my mother-in-law and I can't wait. :-)
2 comments:
C only has 13 days of school left. Hard to believe. Actually we will be taking 2 field trips in there so he'll be done in 15 or so days. WOW!
those are some gorgeous blooms!
Post a Comment