And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Matthew 6:28-29
Here is NY, it is dark, gloomy, windy and rainy. But never fear, Spring is here. And the following pictures will prove it.
This picture is taken standing on the sidewalk looking east toward the front of the house. Notice even my mums are growing green Yippee!

These are star tulips and they are beautiful. I have several sets of them in the garden.
I'm sorry, you have seen these a number of times, but this year they seem to be getting better the longer they are in bloom.

This is taken at the corner of our front porch and you get a good view of the entire garden. We cleaned out all the mulch, and haven't gotten around to acquiring new. Plus, my gazing ball hasn't made it to its pedestal either. With the wind we are having today, that might be a very good thing! Now if my burning bushes would hurry up and bud, everything would be green!
I hope no matter the weather where you are, you have a good Monday.
P.S. If you could pray for Tom, a good friend of his passed away yesterday and he is taking it pretty hard. Thanks.
2 comments:
what beautiful flowers!!!
i will be in prayer for tom.
thanks, momma.
And Welcome Back, we missed you!
Post a Comment