A couple of weeks ago when my brother and his family were home, my neice K (age 2 1/2) wanted to know where everything was. I guess she wanted to make sure Aunt's house had all the important items... potty, bathtub, washer and dyer. I quickly took her around and showed her where all of these items were. She was quite happy to know, and enjoyed following me when I had things to do. One night while they were here, she wanted to help me with the laundry. So, being the mom/aunt that I am, I put her right to work!
She loved watching the laundry get washed and she helped to "shake & throw" it into the dryer. So, being that today is a Monday a.k.a. laundry day, I am missing my helper. I love it when little ones want to help and it was fun to spend the time with her. May be she will want to help Aunt every time she comes home. I love you, K :-)
P.S. If you are wondering, yes, that is a cling-on nativity on the washer door. Those of you who know me, know I love nativities and have to put them everywhere! I think I put 3 in my new laundry room!
Also, I know that BCK are missing the other B, and I wanted them to have a little something to smile about today. Love you all!
2 comments:
Yeah for my girl! (Who BTW is crying right now) Where is Daddy?!?!?! Yes we miss him! And I love your new laundry room and washer&dryer. I'll send her to you for your next laundry day. :) Thanks for the smile.
i love the color of your washer/dryer. hmmmm - maybe if mine were colored, i'd want to do the laundry more.
NOPE!
Post a Comment