Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm done!

Yes, you read that correctly. I am finally done with 2nd quarter reports! ABA's have been sent off, school quarterly reports are ready to be e-mailed, and report cards are done!!! Let's all do the happy dance together!
Oops, sorry if I offended anyone with my "dance".
It is quite quiet at my house today as my children are off to Grandma's for the night. Tonight we have a quarterly ( I am seeing a theme here-quarterly reports/meetings) business meeting at church and we do not like to leave them at home for that long of a time.
I guess I will run and see about doing something constructive. I do have birthday presents to wrap, no children means I could do that without anyone peeking.
ttfn

2 comments:

Grape News said...

Good for you! Glad they are done! It's like a load off, I'm sure. Glad I don't have to do them. :) And I am very offened w/ the "dance" JK

momma said...

you use abb for home school, right? we are considering options for our kiddies when they age out of our school (8th grade). how hard is it for you to do? i have an elementary ed. degree. do you think i'd be able to handle it (curriculum wise)? my husband was a youth pastor for years and has a masters in Bible. i think we have our decision made (they will NOT be going to public school), i just want some confirmation. thanks!