Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...

Ugh, is anyone feeling like I am feeling?  I simply have no ambition! Must be the weekend is finally catching up with me.  Oh my, and there is always too much to do on Tuesday.

What? You say you don't know about my weekend.  I guess I will have to post about that. As my mom likes to say, "You aren't as young as you used to be."  Yup, that is right!  I am not.  I just have to try and keep up with my children!


Last week, momma was the only one to guess, and surprise, surprise, she was correct!  I hope this is up early enough for others to be able to participate as well.

Have a great Tuesday, I hope you all have more motivation than me.


Anyhow, here is the word for this week.

INSENSATE: in-sen-seyt


–adjective
1.not endowed with sensation; inanimate: insensate stone.
2.without human feeling or sensitivity; cold; cruel; brutal.
3.without sense, understanding, or judgment; foolish.

Congratulations, BergerBites!  You are this week's winner!  Did EJ give you the answer?!  YAY!!! Please accept this little token as my way of saying "thanks for playing".


4 comments:

Grape News said...

When your tummy is upset over something you ate. Sounds good to me :) I hope you still do this when C is in high school. Then maybe I'll know some. I'm going to look it up now...............

momma said...

i have no idea :)

Lisa said...

Hmm..the inability to feel the sense of touch. Sorry I haven't been guessing lately. My excuse is EJ. :) It's a great excuse though!

Lisa said...

Wow! I actually won! I can't believe it! Hmm...here is my speech. "I would like to accept this award and thank the following people. EJ for giving me the answer... :)"