My father-in-law has been here all week painting, painting, painting! On Monday, he primed our new bedroom walls and ceiling. Tuesday he and Luc primed the bathroom and closet, then he started painting the ceiling in the bedroom. Today he has finished the bedroom/closet ceilings and is starting on the walls. It is so exciting to see progress being made and to have someone who is willing to help with all the work! Papa is a great painter and he is an even greater person! (Did I mention he has brought snack for us each day from Holland Farms...yummy! ) Thank you, Papa, for all your hard work! We love and appreciate you!
I have been trying to clean our schoolroom for 3 days. I just can't seem to find the "umph" to want to tackle that project. I have been busy doing other projects, but the schoolroom makes me want to run far, far away. In fact, here I sit, blogging instead of tackling :-) Oh well, it isn't like it is going anywhere!
As soon as I have some pictures of my newly painted new room, I will post them for y'all to see! Hope y'all are having a good Wednesday!
1 comment:
Yeah for your new room! I'm with you on the organizing thing. It's nice when it's done but the getting there part.......
Post a Comment