That about sums up where I am right now. I am so thankful it is Friday and that things will soon be back to "normal". Our week has been busy, just to say the least. Quite a few times this week, the same thing had been brought to my attention:
THANKFULNESS
So, in case I have not been quite thankful enough lately, here it goes;
Thank you for my mom for all she does not only for me, but for my entire family,
Thank you for my husband for always putting up with me and providing for our family,
Thank you for my children, (yes, the drive me nuts some days and get on that very last nerve) I am grateful they are ours.
Thank you for family; brothers, sisters/brothers-in-law, and my "other" parents as well.
Thank you God for always being with us, providing and protecting us.
Thank you to all of my blogging "friends" who read and enjoy our word of the week.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. See you Tuesday if not before!
1 comment:
thank you for doing the word of the week.
i LOVE your background!! (hehe)
great minds think alike :)
Post a Comment