Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes, I am alive!

Things here have been busy. Yesterday was Luc's birth-day, and we celebrated that. Nothing too exciting, but God sent him a "snow day"! We had oodles and oodles of snow, and he enjoyed playing out in it. He and Ty spent some time cleaning up the drive-way as well. Ty enjoys using the snowblower! Of course it makes Mom a little nervous, but Dad says he is "old enough".

I spent the day wrapping presents, organizing, and more wrapping. Then Tom and the children made our yearly "Christmas" cookies to take to Mommy's house for Christmas.

Beth has been busy baking, yesterday it was sugar cookies and today it was apple pie. Plus she helped Lys make brownies.

Today I had to finish up some last minute shopping and the last of my wrapping, and now I can say that I am completely done for the Welch Family Christmas (which is tomorrow)!! YEAH!!!

Tommy is currently out shopping. He tried to finish today after work, but was unsuccessful, and those who know him know how much he likes to shop! :-)

Well, I guess that brings me up-to-date on our current activities. I hope you all are making progress with your last minute preparations.

1 comment:

Grandma's Grumblings said...

can't wait to taste those cookies & that apple pie. I think they may be the main course and then for dessert I will have brownies! What a great Christmas meal :) Hurry & get here but drive safely.