
We are getting hit with so much snow! The boys went outside to "shovel" and they decided that it really wasn't worth it, they had to just shovel again. Now, they are playing! Luc has been after me to let him have a snow day for about a week, I guess he is happy now :-) They seem to be having so much fun, Lys decided to go and have some fun as well. Beth & I made Luc's birthday cake and apple pie, plus we (Ty started) made chex mix, so we are a whole lot warmer than those outside!
1 comment:
Hi, I hope some of the chex mix is for a birthday party tomorrow. BTW, what time is the party? I figured around 1:30-2 p.m. The trip to Oneida was long and very slow going; but I am back home and happy :)
Post a Comment