As I sit here getting ready to blog, I happen to check the weather ( just a little something I like to do on my iTouch) here and in the states where our family lives! Currently, it is 56 degrees in cloudy NY. I scroll through and find out it is -9 in Pierre, SD, 17 in Danville, IN, & 59 in Mount Pleasant, PA. WOW, what a difference! That means all that cold air is headed this way! UGH! I just thought I would pass on to you a little snippet of my day.
One other snippet, today started our semester exams and the countdown to Christmas vacation. Those of you who know me well, know I like to "countdown" to things, Christmas, my birthday, summer vaction............ anyway! Enough of that. We have 5 exams to go! Yippee!
And on that note, that is my blog for the day. Have a great Monday!
2 comments:
I can vouch for the VERY cold here in IN. and wouldn't you know, I had to be out and about today. The wind chill is even worse.
Thanks for the picture of the babies-- it is adorable. I will be praying for those who have exams to take. Can't wait for vacation; maybe we will be able to spend some time together. Love you all!
Post a Comment