Thursday, May 6, 2010

Room Update


I found this draft in my list of  posts. 

I can't believe that I never got around
to posting about it.  Notice the date on
the pictures.  June/July of last year!



The first were taken once the ceiling and
walls were completely painted.  Papa came
and painted for us, and we were so thankful!

The walls are a warm putty color and the alcove
is two shades darker.  With the way the lighting
is in the room, it is hard to tell the difference.




Here T and Ty are putting down the sub-floor
before we start working on the actual flooring.
It was a very HOT day!  That I can remember!
There was one more picture of the wood floor
being put down, but I deleted it trying to get
things lined up.  Sorry :(

I have more pictures of what the room actually looks like.  I thought I had uploaded them
but they weren't here.  I will try again. 

No comments: