Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Tuesday ~Updated

 I know you have been missing your weekly learning opportunity!


I grabbed a few minutes to post this week's word.


ERUMPENT  \i-'rm-pnt\  adj:

bursting forth

Good going, GrapeNews!  You were on the right track!  You are the winner!
 
What's new in my life you ask? 


~I'm home.


~My men are home.


~I am almost done with school reports/report cards.


~I still need to finish my 2010-2011 school order.


~I (we) are trying to plan/organize our new bathroom.


~We picked out our floor tile, and we both love it!

~ We (read T & Ty) laid cement board in our new bathroom today!
We are one step closer to moving into our new room!  Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Erumpent: those trumpet things that people in the "old" days used to stick in their ear so they could hear.

Grape News said...

What a volcano does. No wait that's erupment (right?) :) So I don't know.