From Luc, an apron. Beth received some chef aprons for Christmas, and Lys wanted one. We found this one and we thought it was more along Lys's taste :-)
From Ty, she received some pig earrings! In case you didn't know, Lys collects pigs and these are the perfect addition to her collection. And yes, they are sporting little tiaras!
We bought her this necklace. We want her to always remember how precious she is. Not only to us but also to God. I didn't get a very good picture of it, but I grabbed these from the web.
It has these words on each side of the pendent. Cherished, Created, Chosen, Celebrated. Lys is all these things and more.
On Saturday, we partied with family! Here are just a few pictures of the gifts.
A snowman that lights up with swirling glitter inside.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. But those things
are expensive. Thanks, Grandma!
And finally some really retro new sneakers! She had been eye-ing
these since November!
Lys received lots of fun things. She will be shopping in the near future, as she now has a Kohl's card, a Barnes and Noble card and a Sacred Melody (local Christian bookstore) card.
I will leave you with this.
She looks happy doesn't she!
Her 13 candles!
Lys figured out that Happy Birthday was just the right amount of letters!



1 comment:
i'm just a bit behind :)
happy birthday to lys!
i LOVE the piggies with tiaras!!!
Post a Comment