Thursday, January 14, 2010

No Takers? I'm NOT Sad Anymore!

I'm sad.

I'm very sad.

I had no guesses on this week's word.

I'm sad.

Thanks for playing! Check the word post for the answer.

5 comments:

Grape News said...

OMG! So sorry! I read the word, wanted to "ruminate" on it, and then forgot. But I have an excuse--I've been dealing with insurance stuff for mom and dad. Grrrrr.

Grape News said...

So I hit enter before I meant to. I'm not doing so swell today. My guess is:
the ability to be divided. Like "please divide that cookie and give me the biggest piece" :)

CHOCOLATE. I NEED SOME CHOCOLATE

momma said...

right now, my only guess would be "severe heartburn" hehe!!

Lauren said...

thanks for stopping by the blog yesterday! i enjoyed getting to "meet" all of my readers.

Lisa said...

Oh I'm sorry too! I'm with Sissy - was going to think about it and then EJ decided she did not want to nap AGAIN soooo you can only guess how it has been at our house. :) Next week.