13 years ago, God blessed us with this beautiful little girl.
She was born Wednesday, January 28, at 7:17pm.
It was not the easiest delivery. She was in distress.
Once they delivered her, she was whisked away
to the NICU. I was not able to see her until a
little after midnight, that is why the date is the
29th. When they brought her to us, she was
just perfect. There were no issues and as you
can see, she was no worse for the wear! I wish I
could have said the same thing about me! :-)
So, on this day, the day my baby girl becomes
a teenager, Happy Birthday!

I love you, Daddy loves you and most of all
God loves you!
P.S. Just as a sneak peek.
This is Lys with her big brother when she was
15 days old.
Oh, and her big brother.
He turns 17 next Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment