Recently Run Green had a contest on FB.
During the contest, you had to find
certain items, part numbers, etc.
Or be a number certain commenter.
I correctly found the item number
for the FB winner, and won this
fantastic prize!
The best part of all,
it was an answer to an un-asked prayer.
The story goes like this.
We were sitting talking about our silverware
one night at dinner.
We have an eight piece silverware set.
There are six of us. There never seems to be enough
silverware clean. We do have a "cheapy"
six piece set as well, I REALLY do not like it.
I have wanted to get some new silverware for a while,
but could not justify spending the money.
A couple of days later. I was on FB
and was the winner of a set of new silverware.
Thank you, Lord, for answering even my
silly unimportant wants!
2 comments:
So Cool!!!!God works in such amazing ways....big or small. :)
praise the LORD!! that is wonderful!!
Post a Comment