Monday, April 5, 2010

And The Winner Is....

In honor of my 200th post, I thought I would
share with you my good fortune!

Since I started my blog, I have added to "my
list" of the blogs I read. Sometimes daily.

I have entered a few drawings/contests,
not expecting to win anything.

I have been blessed to win some
really fun stuff.

In March, I entered to win one of
Tamera Alexander's books.

I won the second book in her Timber Ridge series.
These books are really good!  I really love
to read her books.

                                                         In April, I entered a contest on
I won!
A copy of the third book in her series with Tracie Peterson.
A Surrendered Heart

All the books in the series were great! I would
recommend them to anyone.

In August, I also won a cd from
It is a very cute site. You can order
personalized dolls with scripture verses
on their tummies.  If you need a gift,
you should check it out.
I love this CD, it arrived just before I scheduled
my surgery.  I was so thankful to have it.  I listened
to it during the night while I stayed in the hospital.

In October, I just happen to win
the BIGGEST prize!
I follow the blog
grass stains ( you should
go and read, if you don't laugh...
well just go and read)

                                          


It was a $100 Target gift card.  I used it to buy Christmas presents
and for a blanket for our bed! It was fantastic and a blessing to
win that!  Thank you, grass stains!


The latest item I won, is this fantastic John Deere
stocking.  I entered a contest on
John Deere Mom's blog. 

As you can see Ty thought it was great! It was
part of his Christmas present.

I really need to buy one for Luc.  He was
hoping it was for him.  Beth thought
it might be for her, too.  Of course, I
think she was kidding.


I really wanted my 200th post to be something
fantastic.  Alas, I have too much
going on to think of anything profound.

I trust everyone had a awesome Easter.  Because
just think about it, Easter is AWESOME!

Christ Arose!

No comments: