My hope is to give you a fighting chance to get it right! :-)
PROMULGATE: prom-uh
l-geyt, proh-muhl-geyt
l-geyt, proh-muhl-geyt| 1. | to make known by open declaration; publish; proclaim formally or put into operation (a law, decree of a court, etc.). |
| 2. | to set forth or teach publicly (a creed, doctrine, etc.). |
Let's see what you've got this week!
Happy Fall Y'All!
I have to say that this word might have been a little too easy. Congrats to Grape News and Momma! I would say you both were on the right track!
Good Going! Thanks for playing!
3 comments:
To spread something, isn't it? Like "the British are coming" :) or gossip. Like "I'm going to Disney next week." Oh wait, that's not gossip :)
I don't have a clue! I was hoping you might have used one of Beth's word. Sometime would you use one of Luc's words? :)
to project or to produce???
i'm glad i didn't miss this week :)
Post a Comment